Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Noisey: The Cults in SF

Things have been a little crazy over the last few months, but it's about time I updated this blog with some fun stuff. And what better way to start than with the Cults! I'd spent a couple of weeks in LA (more on that soon, I promise), and the day after I got back to Northern California I had the pleasure of teaming up with Vice/Noisey to check out the Cults playing at the Independent in SF. It was a great show, and all the bands were incredibly open and gracious. Not having known much about the band before I got to the venue, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised... and I'll definitely be adding their songs to my regular rotation. So check out the awesome videos, photos, and all that fun stuff on the Noisey website (click the screencap below, or just go here), and if the Cults come to your town, give 'em a try; I'm sure you'll dig 'em.

... And here are some of my favorite shots from the evening. Enjoy!

No comments: