Friday, April 23, 2010

iphone across the country.

After South by Southwest was over, I drove my car up to Dallas to pick up friend and fellow photographer Brandon Thibodeaux. We took about 5 days to drive Highway 40 (and the Historic Route 66) back to San Francisco, enjoying the sights and taking more pictures than is probably healthy. When we got back, I realized I'd taken a ton of photos on my iPhone and that they were a fun way to trace the journey. So here's a little slideshow of those little pictures (run through the CameraBag application). It's a couple minutes long, but it definitely hits the highlights of the trip. Enjoy!

3 comments:

thibs1246 said...

killer.

Unknown said...

Adorable. The Great American West by Ariel x Apple.

Mike Greener said...

Looks like it was a fun trip. I dig the photo montage. Especially those crazy stuffed animal head shots.