Friday, August 24, 2007

lucha.


let me start out by saying that this was one of the best possible assignments i've seen come across the desk at this paper.

so even though i wasn't on this weekend, i couldn't pass up the chance to photograph lucha libre mexicana, right here in stockton. first time for stockton, first time for me.

keeping this post short... hell, it's lucha libre. the pictures tell the story.

the famous incognito.

lucha is a tiring sport to watch.


plus a link to the multimedia piece i helped out on.

...and now enlow can get off my ass about posting these photos.

1 comment:

Daniel Jimenez said...

I'm designing a centerpiece in my head based around the luchador sitting on the floor in the audience, sweaty and exhausted, with the guy next to him pointing and yelling, and the little girl sleeping. Great work.